An easy and inexpensive way to make a delicious meal! Buy a more expensive ravioli (or try making your own!) to make this dish extra delicious.
- 1 package Ravioli
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pour a thin layer of sauce into a flat baking pan.
- Place a single layer of Ravioli onto the pan.
- Cover with the rest of the pasta sauce.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350* for about 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. (TIP: For the last minute or two, place the oven on BROIL to make the cheese deliciously crusty. But be careful to keep a close eye!)